Daniel Klimek, Director of Finance/Budget Officer
||5977 East Henrietta Rd. (Click for Map)
Rush, NY 14543
|Office Hours:||Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9:00AM - 3:30PM|
The Director of Finance is responsible for:
- Accounting for the Town's eleven funds and two account groups according to the New York State Uniform Systems of Accounts, including all monthly, quarterly, and annual reports;
- Payroll processing for biweekly and quarterly payrolls for all full-time, part-time, and seasonal employees, including all related federal and state related reports, New York State Retirement System reports, deductions to various agencies, and excused time reports;
- Town bill payment, printing and distributing checks for all departments of the Town;
- Banking, including deposit of the Town's receipts, investment of monies, interest allocation to the various funds and bank reconciliation;
- Personnel records dealing with retirement system forms, payroll related forms, flexible spending administration, etc.
The Budget Officer prepares the annual Town Budget with the Supervisor, Town Board, and all departments. The Budget Officer is legally responsible to monitor all accounts and see that they are not over spent throughout the year. Decisions about what goes into the budget are the responsibility of the Town Board.