Town Clerk's Office
Pamela J. Bucci, Town Clerk/Collector/RMC
Shivaun Featherman, Deputy Town Clerk
5977 East Henrietta Road, Rush, New York 14543
|Phone/Fax:||(585) 533-1312 / (585)533-9346|
|Town Clerk Email:||
|Deputy Town Clerk Email:||
Monday through Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM
The Town Clerk's Office is responsible for:
- Provide records management for all departments of the town
- Sell New York State Conservation, Dog and Marriage Licenses
- Collect Town/County and School taxes
- Prepare the town's bills for payment
- Attend and Record Minutes of Town Board meetings
- Attend and Record Minutes of Planning, Zoning and Conservation Boards' meetings
- Perform state-required services for the election process
- Post Legal Notices
- Filing and maintaining Rush Local Laws
- Maintain Personnel files
- Respond to Freedom of Information Requests, etc.
The Town Clerk's Office offers a number of services to residents including:
- Collecting Town and County and Rush-Henrietta School District taxes
- Sells Conservation Licenses
- Sells NYS Marriage Licenses, provided the following documentation is presented:
- Birth certificate with raised seal
- Proof of identification, i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.
- Divorce decree (if either party has been married before, they must provide proof of how each marriage ended)
- Death Certificates (if applicable)
- NYS license fee of $40.00
- Sells NYS Dog Licenses
- Accepts applications for zoning and planning hearings and provides information relative to those matters.
- Accepts applications for building permits and provide information on building permit process when the inspector is not available.
- When department contacts are unavailable, provide information, direction to or answer questions, if possible.
- Provides Notary Public services at no charge
- Provides copying and fax services at a fee of 25 cent per page
- Direct inquiries for services outside the local jurisdiction
For information regarding hunting seasons, licenses, and environmental conservation matters please visit the DEC website.