Contact Us

Pam Bucci - Town Clerk Photo

Pamela J. Bucci

Town Clerk /  Collector / RMC
   This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Elected Official - Term Length: 4 years
Current Term Expires: 12/31/2023

  (585) 533-1312
  (585) 533-9346
  5977 East Henrietta Road, Rush NY 14543

Office Hours

Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm, and By Appointment

Valerie Orbaker

Deputy Town Clerk
   This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.  This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Forms & Documents

The Rush Town Clerk's Office takes pride in serving the community and works hard to give town residents the prompt and courteous service they deserve.  We look forward to helping residents with government needs.

2023 Tax Bill :  Directions on how to pay taxes can be found on the back of the bill.   Note that these taxes will be collected in the town office through May 31st when the warrant will be turned over to Monroe County Treasury for  further collection.  If you have any questions, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you.  For copies of your bills and history, please access them at and select pay/view bill.  

The Town Clerk's Office is responsible for:

  • Providing records management for all departments of the town
  • Selling New York State Conservation Fishing and Hunting Licenses
  • Issuing Dog Licenses to your new puppies and renewing those for your grown-up pooch
  • Issuing Marriage Licenses  (Please call ahead to make an appointment)
  • Issuing bills and accept thousands of payments for Town, County and School taxes
  • Preparing the town's bills for payment
  • Attending and Recording Official of Minutes of Town Board meetings and workshops
  • Post required Legal Notices to inform the public of town happenings
  • Filing and maintaining Rush Local Laws
  • Coordinator of Human Resource Personnel files for Monroe County Civil Service
  • Responding to Freedom of Information Requests.   pdf Click here for  FOIL Request  pdf Form

The Town Clerk is also the author of the official Town Board minutes and serves as the Records Access Officer for the Town.

The Town Clerk's Office offers a number of services to residents including:

  • Collects Town and Monroe County as well as Rush-Henrietta School District taxes
  • Sells Conservation Licenses for hunting and fishing enjoyment
  • Sells One-Day Officiant Licenses
  • Sells NYS Marriage Licenses, provided the following documentation is presented and an appointment is scheduled ahead of time:
    • Birth certificate with raised seal
    • Proof of identification, i.e. driver's license, passport, etc.
    • Divorce decree (if either party has been married before, they must provide proof of how each marriage ended)
    • Death certificate (if applicable)
    • NYS license fee of $40.00
  • Sells NYS Dog Licenses
  • Accepts applications for the Planning Board, Zoning Board of Appeals, Conservation Board and Board of Asessment Review  and provides information to applicants on how to prepare and submit their applications for review. 
  • Accepts applications for building permits and provide information on building permit process when the inspector is not available.
  • When department contacts are unavailable, provide information, direction to or answer questions, if possible.
  • Provides Notary Public services at no charge
  • Provides copying and fax services at a fee of 25 cent per page
  • Directs inquiries for services outside the local jurisdiction

For information regarding hunting seasons, licenses, and environmental conservation matters please visit the DEC website.

Online Payments:

For Recreation, Afterschool Program, Town and County Tax and Miscellaneous payments  click here (Please note that we are not able to waive the convenience fee for credit card payments.)

Town Clerk FAQ

Owners of dogs 4 months or older can obtain a license and tag by submitting proof of rabies vaccination and, if completed, a spay/neuter record.  Letters of renewal will be sent to the owner on a yearly basis.    

The Town Clerk is authorized to issue a NYS Marriage Licenses. Both parties must appear and provide the following documentation proof: 

  • Birth certificate with raised seal 
  • Proof of identification:  such as a driver's license or passport 
  • Divorce decree(s) with recorded date stamp
  • Death certificate (if applicable)
  • Record of Birth Name Change (if applicable)                                                                                                         License fee is $40.00

The Town Clerk issues Temporary and Permanent Disability New York State Parking Permits to qualified residents of the Town of Rush.

Application  MV-664.1 2/17 can be obtained from the DMV website or from your physician.  Provide a signed Application for the Town Clerk with your drivers or non-drivers license.  For more information, please contact the Town Clerk's office.  

The Town Clerk Issues New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) Fishing Licenses. 

Anyone 16 years or old must have a New York State Fishing License in order to fish. Please visit the Town Clerk, an official License Issuing Agent, contact the DEC or order online through their website.  New York Department of Environmental Conservation (

For more information on Fishing Licenses and fees associated, please go  to the NYSDEC website at       


The Town Clerk is the Records Management Officer for the Town.  In this role, the clerk receives and processes all requests for information.  

Complete this FOIL Request form and submit it by email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or in person at the Town Hall.  Please be specific with your requested information.    

The signer must provide a government issued identification and wait to sign the document in the presence of the Notary Public.